[Talk-ca] JOSM: purge import pictures into sequence after use

Laura O'Grady laura at lauraogrady.ca
Wed Aug 24 16:35:49 UTC 2016

Hi Stewart,

Thanks for your response.

I'm not sure if I had a layer for this. I will check next time I use this option. Excellent suggestion. Can't believe I didn't think of that.

Re: which plugin - that's a good question. I didn't include that detail as I'm not sure. I have more than one photo-related one installed. I was hoping someone would recognize which one by my comments.

I now think it is this one by Mapillary:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/Mapillary

Details about using the "import into sequence after use" feature are not provided in the wiki entry linked above.

I was able to solve it by rebooting. This is obviously not a long term solution.

However, according to the info at the link I need to click on the image(s) and delete. Kind of tedious when you have 50 + but I guess it's better than rebooting.

Laura