[Talk-ca] broken forests in eastern Canada

James james2432 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 21:49:28 UTC 2016

As gordon said, merging them would be a donting task, especially the more
north you go. Also if you do make a massive forest by merging them all
we'll have fun trying to find the relation that defines that forest,
because if you download data in the middle of the relation with out hitting
one of it's children it doesn't show up in JOSM