[Talk-ca] Statistics Canada

Ellefsen, Bjenk (STATCAN) bjenk.ellefsen at canada.ca
Mon Jul 25 19:25:35 UTC 2016

John and colleagues,
Many thanks for offering your help. We will definitely need it! We are trying to develop an efficient way to import municipal open data (building footprint) for the municipality of Ottawa and Gatineau. We are in discussion with both municipalities and based on OSM previous experience we are try to find an effective way for doing this (the previous message of David MacNeil was very useful at this regard).
We will definitely ask for your help for this undertaking.

Bjenk and Alessandro

Data Exploration and Integration Lab (DEIL) | Lab pour l'exploration et l'intégration de données (LEID)
Center for Special Business Projects | Centre des Projets Spéciaux sur les entreprises
Statistics Canada | Statistique Canada
(343) 998-3004