[Talk-ca] Stat Can and buildings

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:08:56 UTC 2016

Thank you Paul I think that sums up the issue nicely, someone at Stats
Canada is going to have fun working out which tags are relevant to them
especially when some may be a different way to express the same thing.

Plus of course we have amenity=library etc which might not be tagged as a
building at all.

Fun times, I'm glad I'm retired from Stats Canada these days.

Cheerio John