[Talk-ca] WeeklyOSM 296

Jinal Foflia fofliajinal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:42:39 UTC 2016

Apologies for the typing mistake it is "Brussels attack" and not "Berlin
attack".

   - Our thoughts and sympathy are with the families and friends of the
   victims of the 'Brussels' attack. SotM organizing committee is safe. SotM
   will happen as planned and are monitoring the situation closely. Safety of
   attendees is paramount!

Regards,
Jinal Foflia

Regards,