[Talk-ca] New MapRoulette challenges

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Mar 29 17:35:50 UTC 2016

Hi all,

A few of my colleagues at Telenav have been working on some MapRoulette challenges for Canada: Untagged Links (_link ways that don’t have explicit oneway tags), and Unnamed Roads (roads that have name nor ref).

The numbers of tasks are fairly modest so I hope we can get these out of the way pretty quickly.

I would like to hear your feedback on these challenges, and ideas for other Canada-specific challenges that I might add. Especially if they may help navigation, but really any ideas are welcome. I’m happy to work with you to get them online, or guide you through the process.

Thanks,
Martijn