[Talk-ca] Fort McMurray forest fires

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:58:35 UTC 2016

Given that the US Red Cross are getting involved and have a need for
buildings to be mapped so they can use their tool set is there any data
sets we might be able to get hold of.  I'm thinking of using the Treasury
Broad gateway which means its licensed for OSM but TB are also working with
the provinces and some cites on Open Data data sets.

Thanks John