[Talk-ca] broken forests in eastern Canada

Begin Daniel jfd553 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:09:32 UTC 2016

I agree with you that Michael is forcing us to improve the quality of our data. However, the way he is doing this also matters. Until we are convinced that he will not delete what has been done over the years, this thread should keep running. Then we will able to discuss about improving the Canvec import process.

About preferring quality over quantity, I think that in the context of this discussion, we are rather talking about having something on the map instead of nothing.

Best regards,
Daniel