[Talk-ca] ImproveOSM new beta

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu Sep 8 16:58:05 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I don’t know how familiar you are with ImproveOSM. It’s Telenav’s big data thrown at OSM. We detect missing roads, missing turn restrictions, and one-way streets. There is a JOSM plugin as well as a web site.

The web site is what I wanted to highlight. We are about to overhaul it and it’s now completely based off of iD. You can find the beta version here: http://osm-id.skobbler.net:8000

What I would really like is more feedback from mappers. Is this useful and usable? What are the top 5 things you would improve or do differently?

As always your feedback is extremely valuable, and helps inform what the end product will look like.

Respond on this thread, file an issue on https://github.com/Telenav/improveosm.org/issues  (no source there yet) or email me directly.

Many thanks,
Martijn