[Talk-ca] [Import] Local community approval building & addresses in Peel region

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:07:57 UTC 2016

Good heavens and I thought guidelines meant guidelines not that must do
everything that someone has written in the wiki.

I think perhaps the use of I would suggest the following in carried out as
recommended in the wiki would go a lot further on the community side of
things as opposed to thou shalt etc. and we are supposed to be a community.

Cheerio John