[Talk-ca] Crowdsourcing buildings with Statistics Canada

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Jan 23 05:18:59 UTC 2017

On 1/22/2017 7:07 AM, John Marshall wrote:
> Paul,
>
> So once we get a letter from the City of Ottawa, are we good to add
> the buildings as per the wiki?

It depends what they say in their reply. If they say no, then we can't
use their data. If we have a suitable reply, then we are able to legally
use their data.

There are of course other requirements that the community has developed
like documenting the import, etc, and the letter has nothing to do with
these.