[Talk-ca] Disconnected addresses

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Oct 31 22:11:30 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We started fixing this in the Ottawa region, but the problem is bigger than just around the ways that our team updated. I updated the ticket with a dump that we got from OSMI. We are looking at how to best approach this pretty significant fix up task. I will keep you updated. In the mean time, if you have any ideas for how to approach this, let me know. Thanks!
Martijn