[Talk-ca] Disconnected addresses

Matthew Darwin matthew at mdarwin.ca
Tue Oct 31 22:27:07 UTC 2017

No ideas from me... I was doing the Ottawa area manually.  It takes a
while because you need to review the history of both the street and
the address to see which one was most recently changed so you know
which one to correct... plus add comments on the change that caused it
to be out of alignment so people are aware. (I didn't comment on every
change... once I found a pattern, I stopped commenting).

There are still a few in Ottawa that don't match up.  Either because
the address and the street are far apart and it is a false-positive
error, or the capitalization on the street names don't match... I'm
waiting (for 3 months now) for the City of Ottawa to get back to me on
what is the correct name and then I will fix either the street or the
address accordingly.   So long way of saying, anything within the
bounds of the City of Ottawa, I will fix.