[Talk-ca] Montréal: Inconsistency in Public Transportation Provider's Name

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 21:17:35 UTC 2018

Good heavens you mean we should spell out OCtranspo as Ottawa Carleton
Transpo in case any American tourists get confused?

Unfortunately the locals will probably get confused with this and whilst we
should cater to these foreign tourists I think what is on the signs locally
will be less confusing to the locals unless of course we get many more
people streaming in to escape Donald.

Or have I misunderstood some poor American?

Cheerio John