[Talk-ca] Cleanup of addr:country, addr:province, addr:state

Matthew Darwin matthew at mdarwin.ca
Mon Feb 19 16:17:34 UTC 2018

Hi John,

I live in Kanata.  If I type my "<number> <street> Ottawa" into the
Canada Post lookup tool
(https://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/personal/postalcode/fpc.jsf?LOCALE=en),
it helpfully corrects me to "Kanata".   Same for old "City of Nepean"
addresses.   Try "1000 Palladium Drive, Kanata, ON" (Canadian Tire
Center).

As far as I know, within the City of Ottawa, everyone's postal address
uses the pre-amalgamted city names while the city hasn't yet finished
de-duplicating street names.   So addr:city should probably be filled
in accordingly.