[Talk-ca] Manitoba buildings, addresses and high school work

keith hartley keith.a.hartley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 18:06:27 UTC 2018

More intriguing with Brandon, there's tons of buildings already there from
the MLI source... dated from 2011, how did they get there?
I emailed the user to get more info - but they were last mapping 5 years
ago!

For the purposes of the high school work - I could use the current building
footprints, if we're waiting for a year - any good ideas how to get
students to add if a building is accessible/not accessible?

After I can work though the process similar to what James has said,
luckily, unlike Ottawa, Brandon is a much smaller place. I have a few other
cities that we might be able to work with once I have a solid process set
up.

Rural Manitoba also poses a big challenge - Specially as we have two
different addressing systems - But that's another email rant.