[Talk-ca] BC2020 and School Mappers

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 22:46:20 UTC 2018

So what do we need?

A hook of some type to build on?

An inventory of buildings for climate change planning?  I understand in
many cities some 80% of apartment buildings are forty years old now and
identifying them and upgrading them would help with climate change
emissions.  Unfortunately they tend to be privately owned and coaxing
landlords to invest money is not easy.

An introduction to basic stats?

I'm not a teacher but I'm sure we can sort something out.

We do have a tasking manager that covers Canada so tiles can be set up for
a local area.

I suggest an import first then something after that.

Thoughts

Thanks John