[Talk-ca] BC2020 and School Mappers

Jonathan Brown jonabrow at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 23:33:11 UTC 2018

Climate change planning would be good. That topic could be linked to the UN sustainable development goals. Also, in Ontario there is a big need to incorporate math skills into learning by doing (e.g., http://www.barbareeduke.com/ccmath/mathactivities.htm (adapted for OSM), or for postsecondary GIS and programming for computer science courses.
At CivicTech Toronto Meetup last Tuesday someone pointed out David MacKay’s book Sustainable Energy: Without Hot Air https://withouthotair.com/
Jonathan