[Talk-ca] Open Data for Airdrie AB

Jarek PiĆ³rkowski jarek at piorkowski.ca
Mon Apr 22 22:03:58 UTC 2019

Hi Joshua,

Welcome to OSM, and thank you for your contributions!

To answer your first question: the non-building data sets (parks,
address points, bus stops, etc) are not currently importable without
further effort: we would have to get that exact licence (with text
including "City of Airdrie") approved by the OSM Licensing Working
Group. I don't know if the LWG would object to the attribution
requirements, possibly not, but the approval itself might take quite a
while anyway, as lawyer things don't move fast.

--Jarek