[Talk-ca] Building Import update

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:07:19 UTC 2019

>From OSMweekly 445 and I'm not sure if it is relevant or not.

Cheerio John

Imports

   - Frederik Ramm suggested
   <https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/2019-January/005902.html>
   reverting a four-year-old building import in Ulster County, New York State,
   because only simple squares had been imported instead of the correct
   building outlines. Two years ago the import was featured
   <http://worstofosm.tumblr.com/post/148016716836/in-ulster-county-ny-people-live-in-small-square>
   by *Worst of OSM*.