[Talk-ca] English and French translation required for some road names

John Whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 12:27:40 UTC 2019

In Ottawa highway names for the most part have both English and French.
name:fr rue Sparks, name:en Sparks street.  If only name is present it
is the English version.

Just to add confusion to your life.  There has also been a discussion
about street names in Canada and I think the municipality is the
authority so adding an English version in Quebec might cause problems.
Could CNIB assist?

Cheerio John

Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>