[Talk-ca] Importing buildings in Canada

Kevin Farrugia kevinfarrugia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 16:46:32 UTC 2019

Hi Eric,

Welcome to OpenStreetMap!  It's also great that you're able to provide so
much imagery to Mapillary.

Are there certain areas of Ontario that are a priority or certain
attributes that are most important to your routing?  For example, maybe
Stouffville is in general a big issue for you or there are many missing
speed limits in Markham.

People on this list may be able to help out and map remotely with the
imagery you're providing or go collect information when they have free time.

-------
Kevin F