[Talk-co] Fwd: Permission to calc satellital pictures to map on OpenStreetMap [OSM]

hyances en gmail.com hyances en gmail.com
Lun Ene 3 15:01:25 GMT 2011

Estimados maperos:

Antes que todo un feliz y próspero año, lleno de mapas e innovaciones
cartográficas!

Es posible calcar y usar las imágenes de ESA.

Saludos,

Humberto Yances

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <due en esa.int>
Date: 2011/1/3
Subject: Re: Permission to calc satellital pictures to map on OpenStreetMap
[OSM]
To: "hyances en gmail.com" <hyances en gmail.com>

Dear Humberto,

You can indeed use the product. Please note that the correct copyright, as
stated on the GlobCover Access page, is:

* Product's covering the period Dec.2004-Jun.2006: © ESA GlobCover Project,
led by MEDIAS-France
* Product's covering the 2009 period: © ESA 2010 and UCLouvain

Regards,
Rita
The DUE Website Team

  *"hyances en gmail.com" <hyances*