[Talk-cu] Osmose-QA - name with too many capital letters

Frédéric Rodrigo fred.rodrigo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:52:30 UTC 2016

Hola,

Primero, excusa me de escribir en inglés, yo entiendo español pero no
sabe les escribir.

I'm working on a on-line quality tool about OSM data, Osmose-QA

http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/es/map/

Time by time I correct myself issues on cuban data, maybe you have
already seen my osm username frodrigo. But recently I added a new check,
the result was fine elsewhere, but in Cuba there is numerous issues with it.

It's the check about name with too many capital letters. Can you tell me
if this check is adapted on cuban specificity or, on the other hand,
there is really problems with OSM cuban data.

Saludos,

Rodrigo.