[Talk-cz] Adding housenumbers with StreetComplete

Marián Kyral mkyral na email.cz
Pondělí Listopad 13 05:35:08 UTC 2017

Hi Tobias,

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Tobias Zwick <osm na westnordost.de>
Komu: Marián Kyral <mkyral na email.cz>
Datum: 12. 11. 2017 22:28:58
Předmět: Re: [Talk-cz] Adding housenumbers with StreetComplete
"Hi Marián

Not sure if I understand you correctly, just to be in the clear:
""
So, you have a source from which you irregularly update the addresses
from. That source is also kept up-to-date and that is why it makes
little sense for surveyors (be it via StreetComplete or using field
papers and JOSM/etc) to add housenumber data and/or is even disruptive.

Correct?
"

Sorry for confusing you. As described by Jan Martinec, we are using official
up to date government data.

"
Regarding Slovakia, so would you say it is the same situation in regards
to that an individual survey is not helpful for housenumbers?
"

For historic reasons, we have common address system. It is described there
(unfortunately only in Czech :-( ): https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cs:
WikiProjekt_%C4%8Cesko/Syst%C3%A9m_adres

In short, we are using:

addr:conscriptionnumber
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cs:Key:addr:conscriptionnumber)=*
Conscription number  -  Only number
addr:provisionalnumber
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cs:Key:addr:provisionalnumber)=*
Provisional number  -  Only number (according to wiki, not used in Slovakia
at all)
addr:streetnumber
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cs:Key:addr:streetnumber)=* Street
number  -  Number or number with letter (e.g. "1", "5d")

(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cs:Key:addr)

addr:housenumber(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Cs:Key:addr)=* House
number  Only conscription or provisional number. Not both.

If street number exists then use:  conscription (provisional) number /
street number
Otherwise only conscription (provisional) number

E.g.:

1367            - conscription number

1367/67     - conscription number / street number

2238/1a     - conscription number / street number

ev.21            - provisional number   (not in SK)

ev.21/1       - provisional number / street number   (not in SK)

In Slovakia, they don't have access to official government data and they are
collecting addresses from various sources. Survey, local imports...

StreetComplete can be usefull for them.

Regards,

Marián