[Talk-cz] Adding housenumbers with StreetComplete

Martin Ždila martin.zdila na freemap.sk
Pondělí Listopad 13 07:51:25 UTC 2017

Hi Tobias,

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 10:28 PM, Tobias Zwick <osm na westnordost.de> wrote:

> Regarding Slovakia, so would you say it is the same situation in regards
> to that an individual survey is not helpful for housenumbers?

In Slovakia we have so far imported housenumbers of many places but also
many are still missing.

We have a wiki page related to this at
http://wiki.freemap.sk/SupisneCislaKapor.

Recently a new source of addresses has opened for us so we are planning to
do another big import. You can read it ad https://groups.google.com/
forum/#!topic/osm_sk/nV3b2l7ZSnI (also in Slovak language).

For more details please ask on osm_sk na googlegroups.com because I am
directly not working on it.

Best regards
--
Martin Ždila <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/*Martin*>