[talk-cz] Hruška - is it shop=convenience or shop=supermarket? Or maybe both?

Marián Kyral mkyral na email.cz
Čtvrtek Duben 25 20:19:08 UTC 2019

Hi Mateusz.

Hruška is a brand, like Tesco, Billa or Lidl. They have mostly small
shops (convenience), but also several bigger supermarkets.
Simillar is also Coop or Jednota.

Regards,
Marián