[talk-cz] Hruška - is it shop=convenience or shop=supermarket? Or maybe both?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz na tutanota.com
Pátek Duben 26 12:58:41 UTC 2019

25 Apr 2019, 22:10 by xkomczax na centrum.cz:

> Hi Mateusz,
>

> Hruška is a brand name (Pear in the Czech language, but this is      irrelevant - it is just a name).

So my guess was correct :) ("gruszka" is the word for pear in Polish)

> Most of the times, shops running      under this brand should be tagged as "convenience" (small shops in      villages), but some of them are larger and shop=supermarket is      preferred tagging.

thanks, info added as
https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index/commit/e50e31819c73826971cc1bd35878b2c8f409327c <https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index/commit/e50e31819c73826971cc1bd35878b2c8f409327c>