[Talk-de] Zwei OSB-Seiten?

SB79 sb-listen at gmx-topmail.de
Do Jul 2 22:39:18 UTC 2009

Hallo,

Rotbarsch schrieb:
> Es gibt anscheinend zwei Openstreetbugs-Seiten:
>
> <http://openstreetbugs.schokokeks.org>
>
> <http://openstreetbugs.appspot.com>
>
> Auf der jeweils einen ist ein Fehler gestern geschlossen worden, der
> auf der anderen Seite noch als offen markiert ist.
>
> Wann und wie werden die beiden Seiten synchronisiert?

Dies ist mir vor einigen Tagen auch aufgefallen und ich habe daher den
Macher der neuen OSB-Seite (schokokeks) kontaktiert. Zwei laufende
nicht-synchrone OSB-Seiten sind auch meiner Meinung nach eher
hinderlich. :-) Es scheint nicht am Macher der neuen Seite zu liegen,
dass beide Versionen nicht synchron sind. Es gibt wohl gerade
Kommunikationsschwierigkeiten mit dem Macher der alten Seite.

Dies ist die Diskussion, die ich mit dem Macher der neuen Seite geführt
habe (unter [1] dokumentiert):

Ich: I filed a bug in the "old" openstreetbugs application a few days
ago (see here) but it did not pop up on the "new" openstreetbug
application (see here). Why? I thought that the synchronization process
is triggered on a daily basis... --SB79 10:39, 24 June 2009 (UTC)

EMKA: In the last few days, Appspot did not respond to my queries many
times in a row and the synchronisation could not happen. Coincidence or
intention -- I can not tell. --emka 17:26, 24 June 2009 (UTC)

Ich: Hm, that's weird. Have you already tried to contact Xavier? :-)
Unluckily, I don't know his openstreetmap-username. Have you tried to
talk to him prior to your release of your version of openstreetbugs? If
Xavier didn't answer, I would recommend asking your question on the
talk mailinglist (or on the dev-list). I really appreciate what you're
doing and would love to see one openstreetbugs-system (and not two
seperate systems) running in order to avoid duplicate work on both, the
dev-side and the user-side. --SB79 09:01, 25 June 2009 (UTC)

EMKA: I would also love to see one unified system, in the best case
a "bugs" tab on the main page. Xavier is User:Xav. We exchanged some
mails before the release but I got no response for a bit more than a
month now. --emka 12:06, 25 June 2009 (UTC)

Ich: I just read above, that openstreetbugs.org now redirects to your
osb-tool. :-) Looks like there is an agreement on replacing the
previous version with your osb-tool. Do you have any "official"
information about that? And if this is the case, the original
osb-wikipage needs some update... --SB79 22:39, 25 June 2009 (UTC)

EMKA: This leads to the question: Who is "official" related to OSB?
Xavier, who created the Appspot version and wrote the Javascript
client, agreed on the rewrite before the announcement. The private
domain owners for openstreetbugs.de and openstreetbugs.org switched the
redirection, I guess because they like the improvements. The OSMF has
nothing to do with it (yet). In my eyes the OSB service is an
additional service around OSM data, free source code and free data
available. The deciding force is the usage. Contact with the OSMF for
inclusion in the main page did not happen yet, but they got the
announcement. Regarding the wikipage: the new page is just linked on
the old page at the moment. You may update it, if you have the
time. --emka 08:13, 26 June 2009 (UTC)

[1]
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User_talk:Emka/new_OSB#How_are_conflicts_in_solving_or_commenting_bugs_solved.3F

Grüße