[Talk-de] Wrong weblink/page on wiki home page: Gemeinschafts-Portal (DE:Mapping_projects?)

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Mo Jan 2 19:43:37 UTC 2012

Hi Tom

2012/1/2 Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:
> It's a wiki - anybody can change it. At least I don't think that page is
> protected at all. I think this is the one you want:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Portal-url/de

I'm pretty sure you need admin rights for this links (these pages are
locked for users).

And changing the sidebar/navigation you even need sys admin rights
(see http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Interface/Sidebar ).

So do you know somebody who can take action?

Having looked once again at the sidebar/navigation, there are even
more translation issues at least for the german interface languages
"de" and "de_ch".

Currently sidebar/navigation loos like this (in "de" and "de_ch" as
interface language):

 Hauptseite
 The map
 Gemeinschafts-Portal
 Donations

But it should become something like this:

 Hauptseite
 Die Karte
 Mapping-Projekte
 Spenden