[Talk-de] Ticketverkauf 31C3 hat begonnen

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Mo Nov 24 11:35:21 UTC 2014

FYI. der Ticketverkauf für den 31C3 hat begonnen. Alle Mapper welche auf
die OSM-Assembly auf dem Congress kommen wollen haben jetzt die Chance
zuzugreifen...
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Assembly:OpenStreetMap.de

Cheers,
Michael.

Nachfolgend die Original-Ankündigung, sorry für Englisch.
http://events.ccc.de/2014/11/23/31c3-ticket-shop-has-opened/

      31C3 Ticket Shop Has Opened
      <http://events.ccc.de/2014/11/23/31c3-ticket-shop-has-opened/>

Sunday, November 23rd, 2014

Need to say more?

We've opened the 31C3 ticket shop. You can buy tickets online at
https://tickets.events.ccc.de/.

You'll notice we had to raise prices slightly.

It is awfully difficult to predict the total income for an event of this
size. Maybe the price for a standard ticket is 10€ too much now,
depending on how many people will come. If that turns out to be true,
we'll reduce it again next year.

In the meantime, if you can't afford to pay the standard price, don't
hesitate to use the "Apply" button on the bottom right of the page. It
will present you with a text input and send a mail on your behalf to
31c3-friends at cccv.de <mailto:31c3-friends at cccv.de>. Of course you can
send a mail without using that button, too. Rest assured, we'll find an
agreement that makes both sides happy.