[Talk-dk] highway=rest_area in Denmark

Rasmus Vendelboe r.vendelboe+osm at gmail.com
Ons Apr 20 19:09:30 UTC 2016

Hi Nelson,

Even when you mass migrate to highway=rest_area you cannot find a single of
Denmarks most used rest areas as they by definition of the tag cannot be
tagged as a rest area. I do see the argument, but you should also be aware
that it is a pretty weak one. I've said my part, lets hear others say in it.

Med venlig hilsen
Rasmus Vendelboe