[OSM-talk-fr] Fwd: [OSM-talk] CrisisCampParis/OSM?

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Mer 14 Avr 12:20:55 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kate Chapman <kate at maploser.com>
Date: 14 April 2010 13:13
Subject: [OSM-talk] CrisisCampParis/OSM?
To: osm <talk at openstreetmap.org>

Hi All,

Is anyone from OSM attending CrisisCamp Paris?
http://barcamp.org/CrisisCamp-Paris

I see one person listed as OSM already signed up.

I thought I'd mention the event because there are lots of people in
the CrisisCamp community that want to learn how to contribute to OSM
before there is a disaster.  Some talk has revolved around mapping
high risk places before something happens.

Anyway, thought I'd mention it is on the 24th of April.

(if someone would translate this and put it on the France talk list
that would be must appreciated)

Thanks,

Kate