[OSM-talk-fr] Ajouter à OSM données cadastres des bâtiments dans des communes vides des bâtiments

philh-591 osm-lists at philomath.plus.com
Lun 13 Fév 22:07:01 UTC 2017

En anglais parce que je dois préciser - pardon.

Near me in sud Gironde there are a number of small rural communes with
no buildings at all mapped in OSM.  Is it OK to take the building data
for an entire commune from http://cadastre.openstreetmap.fr/ and upload
it all into OSM?

I don't mean I'll just do it blindly.  I'll check carefully for
existing
buildings first and exclude them from the upload.  If there are just 2
or 3 buildings I'll check to see whether I should transfer their tags
over and update them or not.

I'll only do 1 or 2 communes at a time.  After each upload I'll wait a
day or so for Osmose to run, then check and fix errors and warnings
that
it reports.

I'll use JOSM for the upload and to fix any problems.  I understand the
importance with JOSM of always using "Paste at source position" if
copying and pasting buildings from the cadastral data, so that the
precise
positioning from the cadastral data source is retained.

Previously I've added blocks of buildings in empty areas by selecting
patches
of areas around where I'm adding mapping detail and uploading.  See the
main road between Langon and Bazas for some examples.  It was while
doing
this that I noticed some completely empty communes such as Aubiac.

I wouldn't try this on an urban commune which would have far too many
buildings, but it seems like it should be OK for small rural communes.

I've installed the reverter plugin to JOSM, so I'll be ready to undo
any
of my changesets that make a mess.

- Phil -