[Talk-gb-westmidlands] Hamstead

Barry Cornelius barrycorneliusuk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:08:46 UTC 2019

You mentioned wishing to see a "street sign".

Google street view (dated Apr 2017) has a sign attached to a lamppost on
B4124 Hamstead Hill at its junction with Austin Way. It's for those going
Northbound along Hamstead Hill. It's outside Circuit Coatings.

There's a screenshot of this sign taken from Google street view at:
    http://www.northeastraces.com/temporary/hie.png