[Talk-GB] Update from pathways of desire party

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Tue Apr 17 16:30:54 BST 2007

Hullo,

Last month we did some mapping in happy Hackbridge in south London:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Pathways_of_desire_party

This Thursday we're using an OSM-derived map for a community event called 'Future Hackbridge', which brings together over 60 community figures interested in making the area more pleasant and sustainable. As part of the event groups will be walking around the area using the OSM map, and one group including councillors will be walking along the pathways of desire. We hope this will encourage them both to adopt and maintain the paths, and enthuse them about the idea of community mapping.

Anyway, have a look at the map if you're interested:
http://www.bioregional.com/misc/Hackbridge_Pathways_of_Desire.pdf

Next update when we make some progress on the paths :-)

Kind regards,
Tom

P.S. Apologies for nipping off early on Saturday evening!