[Talk-GB] [OSM-talk] dangerous cycling lanes (was Re: A new highwaytagging scheme - thinking about)

Wed Aug 29 12:40:38 BST 2007

(moved to talk-gb)

Andy Allan wrote:

> I haven't tackled the concept of not-signed-but-nice-anyway routes -
> so far I've been concentrating on routes signed by external agencies

How do you (or anyone else) think I should tag the National Byway?
(http://www.nationalbyway.org)

I'd really like to start surveying it, because their online mapping is
even more woeful than Sustrans' - in that, er, it doesn't exist.

If it could be drawn in brown on the OSM Cycle Map that would be even
better. :)

cheers
Richard