[Talk-GB] Galloway Was:Summer Wales Party / Isle of Wight Redux...

Bruce Cowan lists at bcowan.fastmail.co.uk
Sun Jan 13 20:23:29 GMT 2008

On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 18:24 +0000, Jonathan Bennett wrote:
> Bruce Cowan wrote:
> > Probably the most empty area in the UK just now is the Galloway region
> What are you complaining about? I've mapped Port Logan in its entirety:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=54.72378&lon=-4.95618&zoom=16&layers=0BFT
>
> (OK, apart from the road over to Drummore...)

Sorry, I meant there is a blank area bounded by Ayr, Stranraer and
Castle Douglas, but I now assume there are no roads here anyway. I'm not
very good at the geography around there, I didn't realise that bit that
sticks out was Galloway.

P.S. I like complaining a lot, but this was an error.
--
Bruce Cowan <bcowan at fastmail.co.uk>