[Talk-GB] More NaPTAN Counties Uploaded - Bristol and Cheshire East

Mark Williams mark.666 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 10 21:00:28 BST 2009

Peter Miller wrote:

> On 7 Sep 2009, at 00:00, Frankie Roberto wrote:
>
>> Thomas wrote:
>>
>>     I'm following the Be Bold motto, and am now uploading the remaining
>>     NaPTAN counties that have been requested.
>>     I'll probably do two or three at a time, following the list
>>     alphabetically, possibly trying to avoid importing counties next to
>>     each other together.

This is all looking good.

But..

When I voted for Essex I had hoped that all of Essex might turn up, but
as far as I can see it's excluded Thurrock, a little unitary authority
in the S.W. corner - which is, naturally, the bit I wanted...

Hi Ho.

We did get Basildon for the mapping party there though, which is great.

Mark