[Talk-GB] More NaPTAN Counties Uploaded - Bristol and Cheshire East

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Thu Sep 10 21:06:29 BST 2009

On 10 Sep 2009, at 21:00, Mark Williams wrote:

> Peter Miller wrote:
>> On 7 Sep 2009, at 00:00, Frankie Roberto wrote:
>>> Thomas wrote:
>>>
>>>    I'm following the Be Bold motto, and am now uploading the
>>> remaining
>>>    NaPTAN counties that have been requested.
>>>    I'll probably do two or three at a time, following the list
>>>    alphabetically, possibly trying to avoid importing counties
>>> next to
>>>    each other together.
>

> This is all looking good.
>
> But..
>
> When I voted for Essex I had hoped that all of Essex might turn up,
> but as far as I can see it's excluded Thurrock, a little unitary
> authority in the S.W. corner - which is, naturally, the bit I
> wanted...

To be clear, the import request log is by administrative county.
Thurrock unfortunately for you is only in the ceremonial county of
Essex, for administrative purposes it is a separately place. If you
add your signature to Thurrock in the list then I am sure it will be
imported!

> Hi Ho.
>
> We did get Basildon for the mapping party there though, which is
> great.

Good stuff.

Regards,

Peter Miller