[Talk-GB] OpenStreetMap's first flight!

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Fri Sep 11 14:21:39 BST 2009

On 11 Sep 2009, at 13:45, Brian Prangle wrote:

> Hi Peter
>
> Could the flight try to cover the Long Marston rail depot about 3
> miles south of Stratford? I mapped as much as could on a cycle ride
> that passed by the perimeter, and would like to complete it.

Too late! JR flew it yesterday afternoon in excellent conditions and I
am waiting for him to post his first photos for inspection and to do
his blog post about it - stay tuned - there may be an updated this
afternoon.

I don't know who much else he managed to capture, I do know they spent
most of their time over Stratford and has a lot of photos to show for
it.

Regards,

Peter