[Talk-GB] New vandalism by Gothy?

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sun Sep 13 21:39:07 BST 2009

This changeset by 'Gothy' seems to have messed up various features in
Stratford upon Avon.

I have sent a message to the editor (who has only ever made this one
set of changes) but I am very convinced that it is just messing. The
conference hotel is one of the nodes that has been moved and other
moved nodes are definitely nonsense.

I have added it to the revert log. Could someone do a revert if that
is possible .

What about that counter-vandalism mailing list to help speed up the
development of a whole range of suitable tools to help us spot and
deal with these problems?

Would anyone subscribe to it if it was set up? I would for sure.

Regards,

Peter