[Talk-GB] Just got this big apology from Gothy about the dodgy edit in Stratford

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sun Sep 13 22:11:20 BST 2009

I sent this message to Gothy....
"I am doing some reviewing of Stratford upon Avon and notice that you
made some changes on the 31th August and moved various features around.

"Was this based on sound local knowledge or were you experimenting? if
it was an experiment then it worked! The features have been moved and
we will need to move them back.

"If I don't hear from you in the next 24 hours we will attempt to
revert the edit.

"Regards,

"Peter

And got this response a few minutes later....

"Hi Peter,

"I'm very sorry it was a complete mistake as I experimenting and
didn't realise the changes would be permanent. I didn't know how to
undo it and I hope it hasn't caused you too much inconvenience.

"Huge apologies,

So... the message is that the undo feature may be used by people to
take out their own mistakes which is something we haven't discussed
until now.

Regards,

Peter