[Talk-GB] OpenStreetMap's first flight!

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Mon Sep 14 08:51:00 BST 2009

JR lives just around the corner from me so I should be able to get a
copy of the photos onto my laptop. I'm going to the AGI conference
next week so if anyone wanted they could then take a copy from me. I
might even be able to host them though as he says, it's liable to be
just a difficult to navigate collection of filenames.

JR - did you take a GPS trace while you were up in the plane? Oddly
enough that might help me with the hosting.

John