[Talk-GB] liam123

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Mon Sep 14 23:30:35 BST 2009

On 14/09/2009 22:30, Someoneelse wrote:
> I notice that liam123's been editing in SE London again tonight.  Seems
> to consist of lots of oneway=yes changed to oneway=no, among others.

Unfortunately, I can't use the revert script to rever this. Though the
edits are all his, the same way appears twice in the same changeset and
this seems to upset Frederick's script. I don't know whether it is a bug
or not.

Frederick - it's changeset
and the problem way seems to be
The script says
   way 4428287 last edited as v4; restoring previous version 2 by
   'Sorbus_x_kewensis'
   way 4428287 last edited as v4; restoring previous version 2 by
   'Sorbus_x_kewensis'
I can't see any other reason why this changeset shouldn't be revertable
as I write - all the other items still have the top copy as part of that
changeset.

Any thoughts?

David