[Talk-GB] liam123's latest

Lennard ldp at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 18 11:17:11 BST 2009

Tom Hughes wrote:

> I have repeatedly stated that I am not prepared to block people on my
> own. Get the DWG to order him blocked and I will happily do so.

Not to Tom personally, but:

Can the DWG then finally speak up to acknowledge publicly that they
*are* working on this case?

And about removal/deactivation/hiding of Potlatch's live editing mode:
yes, please. We've had a case in Belgium as well, recently, of someone
dicking about in live mode, apparently unaware of the destructive nature
of their actions. He/she is not as persistant yet as liam123, and I hope
it doesn't get to that, because I'd rather not clean up for 3 months
without hints that he/she can/will be stopped by the DWG.

--
Lennard