[Talk-GB] liam123's latest

Someoneelse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Fri Sep 18 12:11:57 BST 2009

Lennard wrote:
> They would be easier to fix if people didn't start reverting his changes
> by hand the moment he does them, which is what currently prevents a
> clean revert of his latest changesets.

That could be difficult - it would mean saying to people in potentially
a wide area "please stopping mapping for a while".  Certainly, when a
problem with "inappropriate changes" occurred locally I didn't spot that
there had been a large number of other similar changes had been made,
just that a particular road was classified wrong.