[Talk-GB] liam123's latest

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Fri Sep 18 12:19:25 BST 2009

On 18/09/2009 12:13, Dave Stubbs wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Brian Prangle <bprangle at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I may be being a simpleton but can't we just disable write privileges for
>> this user to the database? Then he can continue editing but it all has no
>> effect
>>

> If somebody writes the code to enforce such a block then we'd have that option.
> It sounds like an interesting option to have.

I agree. I think it would be even more useful to be able to quarantine
particular users changesets for manual review so the could be let
through in the end - though there's all the problems of conflicting
changes building up that that entails (or blocking further changes to
those objects until the changeset is decided one way or the other), so
I'm not under any illusion that this is easy.

David