[Talk-GB] OpenStreetMap's first flight!

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Fri Sep 18 19:44:14 BST 2009

On 18 Sep 2009, at 19:27, Matt Williams wrote:

> A random selection of vertical(ish) photos:
> 113-124 (all of one single area)
> 127
> 149
> 628,632,633,636,637,638 (all of the centre near the bridges)
>
> I agree a systematic approach to tagging all the photos would be
> better (anyone want to code up a tagging script?) but in the mean time
> these would be good ones to rectify.

I'm actually almost ready to open up OpenStreetView and the code could
be quite useful for this, you can upload geotagged images, show them
on a map, get KML output. There's a moderation process that wouldn't
be needed, but you could tweak it. I won't get time to release it
until tomorrow though.

John