[Talk-GB] liam123 facts

Mark Williams mark.666 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Sep 19 08:08:54 BST 2009

Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
> []
> Also, I think I have found one place where liam123 actually did
> something good (but I reverted it nonetheless). There is a footway that
> goes right across Cumberland drive here in Landon:

> Which liam123 had fixed by inserting a junction node into Cumberland drive.
>
> I hope my changes (changesets 2526266 and 2530162) have made things
> better rather than worse on the whole.
>
> Bye
> Frederik

I'm sure they have, Frederik, well done & thanks.

This particular way was one of mine - I never drew it across the road
like that though, it was a short path to Cumberland Drive & doesn't
cross it - I think Mr123's contribution was to continue it across to
another road, which is not correct at all. I'm fairly pedantic about
layer & bridge tags & even left a note to say it was an extrapolation
from one end of the path...

How happy would you be if someone came & made 3000+ malicious minor
feasible-looking edits within 30 miles of your house? I think he does
merit the nasty things said about him, and we can't just let this kind
of activity go unchecked.

Thanks, again.
Mark